- This event has passed.
The Designation Highway – With Exits at CMCA, AMS and PCAM!
March 8 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am
Christopher Nicosia, MM, CMCA®, AMS®, PCAM®
Prime Management, Inc. AAMC®
Attendees will receive 1 CEC towards their PMDP Designation
- Certifications and Designations: What are they and why are they so important
- What are the various designations and certification available to management professionals and how to achieve them
- Exit 1: Certified Manager of Community Associations (CMCA)
- Exit 2: Association Management Specialist (AMS)
- Exit 3: The Professional Community Association Manager (PCAM)
- Process & Qualifications
- The Case Study
- Tips and Strategies for Each Exit
- Earning Potential – Metrics from the Foundation for Community Association Research
- What’s Next for You, The Professional Manager?
Questions, contact Jaclyn@cainj.org or 609-588-0030.
Free For CAI-NJ Members
Non Members ($75). Please contact Robin@cainj.org to register.
*CAI-NJ advises that for training, marketing or other purposes, this event may be recorded, videotaped and/or photographed. By attending this event, the registrant(s) consents to the use of his/her image by CAI-NJ and agrees to waive any claim for the use of his/her image, including without limitation, the appropriation of his/her image for commercial purposes or the invasion of his or her privacy. PLEASE ALSO NOTE: Your name may appear, very small in our photos on a social media post if you have your name listed in Zoom.